I finally cold brewed this tea and I’m a wee bit disappointed. It flattens out and tastes like a bit of cherry added to a rooibos. I’d guess that hot brewed is the way to go with this blend. I’d give the cold brewed version a 70. It’s still yummy, but no TG for this tea. NE

Iced
Ricky

Cold brewed? I wonder if hot brewing it then letting it cool would work better.

Rabs

I totally agree with you. I sorta tried to say that in the note, but now I realize how it reads. It’s supposed to be “I guess hot brewed iced tea is the way to go with this blend.” Yes, I’m goober ;)

Comments

Ricky

Cold brewed? I wonder if hot brewing it then letting it cool would work better.

Rabs