I finished off my cold brewed iced tea pitcher of this tonight. This puppy’s been in the fridge for…at least two days, and this extra time has (not surprisingly) given it more depth. It’s still very cherry, but it also has more cake to it. Pineapple is still elusive — I get a tiny bit in the aftertaste peeking out from behind the cherry. It’s a good way to end my day :) NE

Iced
mpierce87

Wow, this sounds really good. I really need to break down and place an order with 52teas. I’ve been putting it off hoping some things will sell out because right now my potential order is very hefty.

Rabs

Lol! I’m gonna be the tea devil on your shoulder this morning: you’ll be so happy when you get your first 52teas order (at least I was). Frank is also awesome and so good at customer service and their teas are just insane. :D

mpierce87

I talked my husband into letting me make a tea order sometime next week. Now I just have to get the price approval for the list I want.

Comments

mpierce87

Rabs