This was another one of the samples that I added to check out GTC’s basic black collection. Eh, it is what it is. I’m trying to remember this from earlier this morning — it was a hectic day. It was a bit on the bolder side, but nothing stands out in my memory. What keeps popping into my head is that it’s a wannabe Golden Monkey. I have more that I’ll sample again in a more zen-like state of mind and hopefully will be able to write a decent review. 2 decent steeps occurred. NE

Ricky

Wanna be Golden Monkey, hahaha.

Angrboda

You wanna be a golden monkey, Ricky? :p

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

It’s English Breakfast Xtra Fancy, same grade as the Irish Breakfast. Nothing special, just one of those staple tea’s you gotta carry. Our Golden Monkey is awesome though.

Ricky

Ahahha, I guess it does sound like I want to be a golden monkey from that context. You’ve got me! I want to jump from one tree to another picking out tea leaves and peaches. I mean err bananas.

Rabs

ROFL! Y’all are the best :)

And now I’m kicking myself for not adding a sample of Golden Monkey. Ah, there shall be a next time :)

Comments

Ricky

Wanna be Golden Monkey, hahaha.

Angrboda

You wanna be a golden monkey, Ricky? :p

Daniel Mann - Georgia Tea Co.

Rabs

ROFL! Y’all are the best :)

TG=Teagasm