This tea is just rockin’ my world tonight. I got home from the aforementioned craptacular day at work and decided to finish this sample off since it looked like it mainly had the rooibosses (rooibossi?) left in the mix. Which also worried me since I’m not the biggest rooibos fan. But less caffeine was the focus this evening.

Holy mackrel is this good! It’s like all the flower power was hiding amongst those chippies. It’s tasting divine and I’m just sort of sinking down into my chair. I’m almost tempted to bump up the rating, but I’ll hold off for now. I believe that I may have to purchase more of this once I finally go off of my lockdown and get through most/all the GTC samples that I recently received. TG

Doulton

I hope that you feel better asap!