Had to have my Dragon to start off my week. I’ve been mostly MIA on Steepster since I had family visiting (my little niece and nephew keep me a-runnin’), and I’m trying to make my lifestyle healthier. Blech. ;) So this weekend was a blur. But now I can sit for a few minutes and enjoy one of my most favoritest teas in the universe. TG

Ewa

Yay you’re back! I guess family > blogging about tea (especially nieces and nephews – I just became an auntie a few months ago and it is pretty sweet :D) Also, a sample of this is totally going into my next Upton order.

Comments

Ewa

TG=Teagasm