“Back to basics” day 3. Shockingly, the thought of a black tea this morning had me cringing — and that’s unusual since I’ve gained a love and appreciation for them. I was leaning more toward oolongs when I realized that I hadn’t had my favoritest favorite oolong in awhile. I quickly (well, for mornings it was quick) got out my precious underused yixing pot and a packet of this tea.

I’m only on the first and weakest steep and already I’m reminded why I love this one so much: yummy green freshness that’s gonna evolve into even yummier green floral freshness. This one’s gonna be steeped like crazy today. TG

TG=Teagasm