Had this this morning using the ForLife mug I’d bought my mom as a gift (since replacement teapot has yet to arrive). I think that my tea mojo is slowly making a comeback. There’s still a ton of stress in my life (job interview tomorrow and the GRE looming), but I think that I’m starting to handle it a bit better. I think. NE

Stephanie

Good luck on the interview and GRE—I’m sure you’ll ace both!! :)

__Morgana__

I remember the GRE. I actually had fun taking it, but that was because I’d already taken the LSAT

Lori

Good luck and I know what you mean about tea mojo….

sophistre

Funny…I was just going through a 4800-word GRE study list. Not because I’m taking the GRE (I’m not) but in general vocabulary maintenance mode. I enjoy studying it for fun, but I think if I was on a time-crunch it would be different. Good luck Rabs!

Comments

Stephanie

Good luck on the interview and GRE—I’m sure you’ll ace both!! :)

__Morgana__

Lori

Good luck and I know what you mean about tea mojo….

sophistre