drank Jasmine Yin Hao (#9) by Adagio Teas

I got the job! I got the job! I got the job! ::checks one stressor off her list::

So, Jasmine seemed like the perfect tea to celebrate this morning. And how ‘bout that? It’s the best that any tea’s tasted in weeks! I’m truly thinkin’ that my tea mojo’s returning for realz :D TG

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more

YAY! Congrats!!!

Cinoi

Congrats!!

Rabs

Aw, thank you all so very much! ::blushes and shuffles feet:: It could mean 7-day workweeks for awhile, so I’m a bit concerned, but if it turns out to be as wonderful as it appears, then I’ll have to leave my other library (and take a paycut) but it should be worth it — I hope! :)

Stephanie

I’m reading this late but—congrats Rab!! :)

Rabs

Aw, thank you Stephanie! :)

Comments

Angrboda

YAY RABS!!! :D ♥

YAY! Congrats!!!

Cinoi

Congrats!!

Stephanie

I’m reading this late but—congrats Rab!! :)

Rabs

Aw, thank you Stephanie! :)

TG=Teagasm