drank Honeybush Mango by Adagio Teas

Since the wonderful Morgana called me out of hiding this morning I felt it imperative that I follow through with my statement that I should have some of this tea tonight. And to also log it. I have no clue how long I let this bad boy steep — I’m thinking that it was less than five minutes. It started off just as I remembered (mango lotion), but then got really weak and more reminiscent of rooibos gone stale and sort of ick. I really need to watch the time. I still find it a pretty decent decaf option. NE

On a personal note: I’ve been on survival mode as I transition from one library to another (which equals 6 day workweeks with long commutes), and getting ready for the GRE (which is now officially scheduled for the first week of September). I’ve been on an emotional/mental rollercoaster and I’m really hoping that things calm down soon. Oh, but at the new library there is a core group of tea-drinkers! Huzzah!

180 °F / 82 °C
__Morgana__

Good luck on the GRE, I actually thought it was sort of a fun test. But that was because I’d already taken the LSAT. And the new library sounds fab!

JacquelineM

Miss you! Good luck studying!! I have to take the PRAXIS tests (teacher tests) soon and am a wreck over them!!

Rabs

I miss “hanging out” with all the awesome Steepsterites as well! Thank you for the well-wishes. :) I would tell you why I’m so utterly terrified of the GRE, but it involves my last epic test that was ::cough-cough:: years ago and it was the PRAXIS PPST.

Er, I’ll tell ya anyway since I think it sounds scarier if I just leave that statement hanging vs. the real story: I missed passing by one point in the math area. (please note that I did absolutely no studying leading up to that particular test).

JacquelineM

That’s painful! I am so bad at math – I am actually going to take two math classes before I take the test because when I took the GRE I bombed the math big time! My graduate program wanted the scores on record, but didn’t count them towards admission so it was no big deal, but my current teacher certification program actually requires our math scores to be even higher than the state requirements so I am, so to speak, up a creek if I don’t know my stuff! I’m going to (hopefully!) be teaching elementary school so I won’t be subjecting poor children to my lack of higher level math knowledge, don’t worry :) :) :) I do know how to add and subtract…if I try really hard and go slow ;)

Rabs

Yeah, it’s the math that’s terrifying me. Good luck on your tests! Plus, remember to be like me and use your fingers to count (toes work too!) ;)

Comments

__Morgana__

TG=Teagasm