drank Jasmine Yin Hao (#9) by Adagio Teas

Yes, I live (sort of)! I miss my Steepster and more importantly my Steepsterites, but post-GRE life has gone from crazy to head explodey. I’m out of my nummy GTC Weight Loss Tea (I made my weight goal – huzzah!) so it’s been all about Jasmine #9. I did go wild and finally tried Samovar’s Four Seasons courtesy of JacquelineM, but it was at a librarian retreat and I had no control over water temp — it was good, but I could tell that the water was too hot. Anywho, tea life has been extremely unexciting. Sorry :(

I also want to reassure everyone who was gracious enough to share contact info with me — I do promise that I plan to send out packages! I humbly apologize that none have gone out yet, but if I would have known how insane my life would become in these few months, then I would have held off (I’m still working at both libraries and the library director at one just resigned, and my mom was in the hospital — she’s doing fine). Just know that I do see a light at the end of the tunnel and I’m 90% sure that it isn’t a train.

Stephanie

Welcome back to the Steepsterverse, Rabs! :)

malomorgen

oooh ya know i was about to suggest to you yesterday that you should drink tea while reading those books you ordered :) and here you is… wb Rabs :)))

JacquelineM

xoxoxo! I was just thinking about you over the weekend and am glad you posted :)

LENA

Yay! Welcome back!

Rabs

Thank y’all so much ::wipes tear away:: I don’t think that I’ll be able to post as often as I had in the past, but by golly — I’ve missed y’all and am bound and determined to post again! With actual tea reviews even! ::hugs::

Comments

Stephanie

Welcome back to the Steepsterverse, Rabs! :)

malomorgen