drank Rosy Earl Grey by Teas Etc

Okay, yes, I’m in no way shape or form being consistent on here — but life has continued to be uber-crazy for me (rescinding my resignation, putting in my notice at my new library, and awaiting a possible huge promotion at my original library etc etc). At least the weather’s getting chillier so hot tea has sounded so much more appealing lately.

I ran out of GTC’s perfect-for-summer Weight Loss Tea, have a few scoops left of Adagio’s Jasmine #9, but I have a huge stockpile of this fou-fou joy. So fou-fou joy it is! I’ve been using my JoeMO travel thermos almost non-stop and it did really well with the former teas I mentioned. I think that Rosy has trouble with that sort of confinement and long steeping times. It’s still good and I get my tea fix, but the tea seems more “flat” and almost fakey-frou-frou (like what Barbie would drink if she drank tea). But overall, it still is a great girlie drink to help me get through my hectic 2 part time job days (which may become hectic single full time job days). Overall TG, but in the traveler it’s NE.

Meghann M

Oh, no! Fakey-foo foo floral tea doesn’t sound like a good mix. Hope life slows down a bit and you can enjoy a not fake tea!

Comments

Meghann M

TG=Teagasm