drank Jasmine #12 by Adagio Teas

I was mourning the fact that I was out of my Jasmine #9, but then realized that I have a sample tin of this still hiding in my cupboard. So I busted it out and have been enjoying it today – it works very well in my JoeMo (unlike the Rosy Earl Grey which is a fail in travel mugs – it tastes like soap). It still has a sweeter taste than I like (a la Tootsie Roll Pops), but ahhh…it’s jasmine. ::contented sigh:: NE

And a quick update: I found out the other day that I got the Assistant Library Director job! So starting in November I’ll have a single full-time job! Woohoo! I’m going to have days off again! :D

Angrboda

Congratulations. :D

Meghann M

Congratulations with the Job! Yay for days off:)

JacquelineM

Congrats!!!!!!!!

teabird

Congrats! Real jobs are wonderful :D

LENA

YAY! Congrats!

Rabs

Thank y’all so much! And the weather’s getting colder, so tea seems to be getting yummier and nommier day by day. :)

laurenpressley

Yay!! Congrats on the job!! I somehow hadn’t put together you were into libraries, too. :)