drank Earl Grey by Tea Forte

Wow — I get a bit inactive and all this craziness happens in the Steepsterverse! (Okay, so it was a lot inactive). Well, today I brought my newly purchased Kati cup-thingy and single-serving samples from Tea Forte to work (putting the packets in my newly purchased Tardis cookie jar!). Then I chose the Earl Grey to try my first cup in the Kati. Then I steeped. Then I had a small rush of patrons and got back to the cup several minutes later. Yeah. Undrinkable. I think that I may also need to rinse the leaves first since even when I went back and had a second much-shorter steep I was getting the “Pledge-furniture polish” sensation. But I did finish that cup. But I’m able to rate this fairly — so no rating for now.

All that said, I’m really loving this cup. It’s been crazy-cold in our library and the warmth of the cup was a bit of heaven on earth. I realized that with my other mugs I tended to turn the mug so that the handle was facing away from me. So this is the perfect mug to hold like that with no handle in the way.

I also started to get that feeling of “nom — tea is nummy” that I haven’t had for most of the summer. I’m hoping to get back to posting more often, at least between now and when I need to buckle down and focus on getting accepted into the Master’s Program.

Tardis cookie jar!

Rabs

YES! And it makes the Tardis sound whenever you close the lid (or push the light on the top of the box). It brings me much joy :D

AJ

I saw them on ThinkGeek. I want one so bad (although I want the Third Doctor’s sonic screwdriver more) but they have outrageous shipping to Canada. That site serves to torture me.

Rijje

Ah, finally a note on tea forte!
I always wondered how they tasted :)

Comments

AJ

Tardis cookie jar!

Rabs

Rijje

Ah, finally a note on tea forte!
I always wondered how they tasted :)

TG=Teagasm