drank English Breakfast by Tea Forte

Yeah, so this truly is very Assamallamadingdong-ish. I was really enjoying it at first, but then it seemed to become too aggressive for me. A line was crossed and I kinda felt “blerg” about it. Also remember: I pretty much drink my tea straight up, so perhaps additives would help this a great deal.

I do have several more single servings of this, so I may try to tweak it a bit steeping-wise. And I do plan on finishing the single servings, but I think that it’ll take me awhile. M

TG=Teagasm