This was part of a gift basket full of decaf/chai bagged teas that my good-intentioned sister-in-law put together for my Xmas gift. Bless her heart for trying (even though she has a local tea shop within 5 minutes of her house ::sigh::).

Anywho, this was the one tea that I was like “hey — this has got potential!” And it does. It’s not knocking my socks off, but it’s a rather pleasant pepperminty tea. In a future note I’ll go into detail of flavor/aroma, but I’m absolutely exhausted after watching Monday Night Football (Geaux Saints!) and need to get some sleep. Overall, thumbs-up on this tea from little ole me, and I’d consider getting more. NE