I so made the right decision to bring this tin home from work: it has to have controlled brewing to bring out its best. Winging it at work made it taste…kinda like a wimpy off-brand of Frosted Flakes. At the right time/temp with filtered water: NOM!

I was also glad that this was my first tea of the new year (Happy New Year Y’all!) since it reminds me of the tea journey I started last year since Golden Moon’s sampler was the first “big” tea purchase I’d made. I’m still a-steepin’ these leaves (adding a minute to each steep). Yuppers. This is good stuff. TG

gmathis

I’ve about given up trying to brew good tea at work and have pretty much resigned to drinking bagged, meh, or aging stuff here beacause I can’t coax decent flavor out of breakroom water.

Rabs

Yeah, I have to use the drinking fountain’s water ::shudders a bit:: and a worn-down Adagio-kettle thingie: ah, UtiliTea. So, black teas are generally forgiving, but I just hate feeling like I’m wasting good tea. I just ordered some bagged teas to keep at work and keep the nice stuff at home. ::sigh::

gmathis

The Sugar Caramel Oolong is definitely too nice to waste at work.

Comments

gmathis

Rabs

gmathis

The Sugar Caramel Oolong is definitely too nice to waste at work.

TG=Teagasm