Huh…I might actually have to bump up my rating on this one (maybe) cuz I actually craved this tonight. A full-out tea craving that I wasn’t anticipating.

I messed up the first steep because in my mind I thought “oh it’s an herbal” and steeped it accordingly. It was a bit more bitter, but still very drinkable (and I figured out my mistake). So, I gave a second steep a go which is rare for me ‘n bagged teas. Well, who knew? It’s freakin’ fantastic! I would no longer be able to identify it as “candy cane” but it’s more like a green tea with a minty twist (“with a tweest!”). It’s even cooled to room temp and I like it even more. NE