OLD LADY TEA!!!!!! Seriously, smells like a room in an old church where a bunch of older ladies were meeting and their musty perfume hangs in the air. Wowsa. I’m both repulsed by and compelled to drink this tea. So utterly perfumey and rather blech, but I keep sipping! I think that I have a problem. I will never purchase this again (if I try, then I need a major tea intervention), but I think that I’ll finish the box. Bizarre but true. The graphics on the box (owl in a teacup!) is the best part of this tea. M

LiberTEAS

It is sad when Earl Grey is bad.

Rabs

I don’t think that I could call this Earl Grey at all. There may be a hint of bergamot in there somewhere, but It’s just FLORAL! in a perfumey soap kinda way.

~lauren.

Doesn’t sound pleasant at all!