Last night I discovered a whole stash of tea that I’d forgotten about post-move. My new place has three kitchen cabinets dedicated to being my “tea cupboard.” I LOVE having space for my tea!!!!! Two of the cabinets are for tea alone and the third is for all the utensils/pots that aren’t on my counter :)

So I about fell over when I discovered two decorative boxes filled with teas pushed back to the back of my pantry. One contained nothing but my last Georgia Tea Company order still in their original bags — so I was very nervous about how well they’ve held up over time. Turns out this one handled it quite well!

I grabbed this one because I’m still trying to get over this nasty head cold and hey, it’s full of good stuff for me. I also did something that I hardly ever do, and I added honey to my tea (trying to help with the throat). Turns out it’s a very beneficial addition! It sort of brings out all the more fruity tastes within this very medicinal blend – so me likey. I may continue adding honey to this even post feeling-pookie. NE