drank Princess Blend by 52teas

I’ve had this tea for awhile and gotta say that it truly is amazing iced. And that’s the only way that I’ve drank it — until last night. I have a horrible, horrible sweet tooth (yes, I’ve stood over the sink and poured a spoonfull of sugar and ate it — and then poured another. That should give you an idea of my sense of sugar depravity). So, I was having a massive craving last night and thought “hey, I should totally try this hot.” And you know what? I loved it hot too! And it saved me a ton of calories. So, bless you Frank, for this tea. There are non-children out there who absolutely love it :D

KeenTeaThyme

Um, glad to meet a fellow addict. I eat sugar regularly…sugar crystals are a great snack. Just make sure to floss and brush your teeth regularly to avoid the Dentist’s Lecture. ;)

Rabs

Oh yeah, I totally make sure to take care of my teeth (the dentist has no clue about my issues). ;D

KeenTeaThyme

Mine either. Yay for being stealthy! ;)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Rabs

KeenTeaThyme

Mine either. Yay for being stealthy! ;)

TG=Teagasm