I purchased this from the lovely KeenTeaThyme who has a site on www.Teatr.de it is one of her personally created blends.

First, I mixed up the bag since much of the ingredents decided to seperate. After doing so I decided to steep it in my Gaiwan. The dry leaf smelled wonderful. The strongest scent was the bits of strawberry. I do love strawberry and this had a wonderfully juicy smell to it.

Once steeped I found the flavors to be nicely balanced. However, I was hoping for a stronger oolong flavor but it was to be expected that it wouldn’t since this blend did have a wide variety of ingredents. Nevertheless, it was a pleasant treat and I am glad I purchased it.

Picture: http://instagr.am/p/mRiCY/

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Well, looky there… It’s my 400th note. I really should have had more than this by now. I guess I’ve been a little lazy and a little slow. Here’s to moving it along in the future.

Dinosara

Congrats on 400!

KeenTeaThyme

I think I will be adding more oolong in my next batch. You’re not the first to recommend that. :) Glad you enjoyed it though! :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Dinosara

Congrats on 400!

KeenTeaThyme

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com