Wow, this tastes amazing. I remembered the last time I had this that I liked it as well but I am on my fifth infusion using my new Crane Gaiwan pictured here… http://instagr.am/p/KSgR3RyqQ2/ and all I can say is that I truly believe that this Gaiwan has improved upon perfection. I can’t believe how well it is holding up. I love the sweet liquor I get and just how silky each sip tastes and feels. Truly a gorgeous oolong.

DaisyChubb

beautiful Gaiwan!

LiberTEAS

Yes, I agree, the gaiwan is gorgeous. I had a couple of gaiwans for a number of years, but never really used them because the first couple of times I did, I burned my fingers on it, and decided they weren’t worth the trouble. And then, a couple of years ago, I decided to try them out again… and it is just AMAZING to me the difference it makes when an Oolong or Pu-erh is steeped in a gaiwan.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thank you guys and I agree LiberTeas I had the same issue with my first Gaiwan I now just like you I decided to give it a try again with this new one and I love it. Huge difference. Also, with practice you can use a Gaiwan without burning your figures but it does take some doing. :)

Autumn Hearth

That is the first gaiwan I wanted but foolishly went with a dark clay dragon design that cracked the second day I used it. Can I ask if you got your gaiwan from EnjoyingTea or Chinese-Tea-Culture? They seem to be the same design, but the one from ET is lighter in color like in you picture, C-T-C’s seems darker and more green, but they offer cups: http://www.chinese-tea-culture.com/teacup-c019.html

Comments

DaisyChubb

beautiful Gaiwan!

LiberTEAS

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Autumn Hearth

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com