I am enjoying this one right now as I type this. It is most definitely still one I enjoy a great deal. I say still only because my palette changes periodically and I start craving one type of tea all the time or sometimes the unfortunate happens. An old favorite goes by the wayside only to be replaced by something else. Lucky for me I still enjoy this one a great deal. It held up against the test of time and countless cups of tea. There is an marzipan quality to this tea that is just so warming and so appropriate for this time of year. Delicious!

seule771

It has been a while since I have had tea with almond; quite sometime. I may add this to my cupboard wish list. Thank you!

Comments

seule771

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com