First, I just want to say that I had been dying to try this tea for some time. White tea fans have said it was a wonderful, complex, subtle, white tea capable of multiple infusions each with varying experience for the drinker.

I am fortunate to have so many amazing tea friends such as Nicole from TeaForMePlease that was kind enough to send me a sample of this tea.

Warning: I had this tea knowing I have never been a huge fan of white tea but because it was so unique and there were so many rave reviews I just had to try it. I have written an entire blog post if you’d like to see how the story goes.

Indigobloom

I do that too, wanting to try a tea even though I’m not a fan of the type :)

JustJames

as do i, because you never know if it could be the exception, or maybe your tastes have changed….. i did that with a harney and sons blend that tasted like curried chicken, lol.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I feel exactly the same. I so wanted to enjoy this.

Comments

Indigobloom

I do that too, wanting to try a tea even though I’m not a fan of the type :)

JustJames

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I feel exactly the same. I so wanted to enjoy this.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com