WOW talk about chocolate! The aroma as soon as you open the tin is intense and amazingly it is not at all lost in translation after it has been steeped. Visually the dry tea is gorgeous to look at. The chocolate nibs are huge and the pieces of apples are so cute. Everytime the wind blows it carries the chocolate smell all over. With the said the taste is wonderful. I don’t really taste the fruit and I am sure that is supposed to be that way. Although, the chocolate is intense the mint is barely noticeable. There needs to be a little more balance there since it is supposed to be “Mint Chocolate” otherwise great, especially since I am not a huge chocolate in my tea fan. Just did a last minute addition of sugar and now it tastes more like ice cream. Yum!

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com