Not bad, it is a bit acidic for me and believe it or not a get a fruit vibe on this one. Nevertheless, a pretty good cup.

I am bumping up this a few points…as it cooled the floral side of this tea made itself known…beautiful. :-)

Just ordered this.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

If you are into lighter teas you will enjoy it.

Cofftea

The combo of both black and green teas scare me because they have such vastly different parameters…

LiberTEAS

When it comes to black/green tea blends, I generally go with the green tea parameters.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I know what you mean but none the less worth a try. I felt the two were similar yet different enough to combine. Can’t explain it but you soon will see when you get it. I will say I liked it better cool.

Cofftea

I agree LiberTEAS, but that brings the same reason I rarely resteep blacks- I don’t like watery blacks. We’ll see. I’m planning on doing this w/ Japanese Sencha parameters anyway (since I still don’t know how to work w/ Chinese greens), so maybe I won’t be a ble to taste the black at all:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Opps sorry LiberTEAS didn’t see that was you that wrote that message.

Comments

Cofftea

Just ordered this.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

If you are into lighter teas you will enjoy it.

LiberTEAS

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Opps sorry LiberTEAS didn’t see that was you that wrote that message.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com