I like this tea. I am going to start with the…
Cons: A bit watery and not as earthy and rich as I would like.
Pros: Still has a great earthy flavor, a mellow sweetness, fabulous lingering taste after swallowing.

I am pretty sure I will buy this one and next time steep it longer. I know they said 2-3 mins but I think 3:30 will work for me.

Overall: Great tea and worth a try!

Cofftea

Watery? The shu’s I’ve had have been so thick I could feel it lol:) But then again I do a high tea/water ratio (1:1).

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Now thats one serious ratio LOL :)

Cofftea

BUT… I also do a quick rinse (15 sec) and short (20 sec) steeps. I was terrified that between the rinsing and short steeps I’d get a watery cup inspite of the large ratio, but I was definitely wrong.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Ahh well that makes sense but I think I may get nervous doing that. My luck I’ll do something wrong.

Cofftea

Actually I like making pu erh when I’m getting bogged down w/ life’s crap. Having to focus on a tea like pu erh requires makes me forget all the other issues in my life.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I will try that out sometime. I can always use a new technique on stress relief.

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Now thats one serious ratio LOL :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com