I didn’t get a strong vanilla flavor nor a cheesecake feel. It was there but I had to really concentrate. I usually prefer keeping my thoughts at a minimum while drinking tea. However, if it was labeled with a different name say… Creamy Smooth Chai I would have agreed. Don’t get me wrong this tea is yummy but not what I expected based on the name on the label. It is has a medium/light body, super smooth, not a hint of bitterness, and just mellow. The chai spices are blended perfectly. However, I am giving it a lower point value only because it wasn’t what I expected based on the label not because of the flavor, it was good.

Cofftea

Sad day! I have this coming too.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh don’t be sad….it may work for you. Maybe my taste buds were lying to me. I will try again next week and see what happens.

Comments

Cofftea

Sad day! I have this coming too.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com