Backlogged….What a great find this one happened to be. My neighborhood is having a village wide garage sale and to my surprise I found 4 different teas, never been opened by Mariage Freres for just 50 cents each. I could hardy contain myself. As it turns out the wife bought these tins to display the tins and not for the tea itself and then never did anything with them so I was the lucky one who got to drink them and this is 1 of 4.

It is a delicious tea with clean fruit and floral flavors. It tasted wonderfully balanced hot and as it cooled off I can tell it would be yummy iced but I will have to make it officially to be sure.

What a great find so glad I went.

Rabs

Score! :D

Ewa

oh wow. that is QUITE a find.

Adham

SO jealous!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It was awesome…tomorrow is the last day of the garage sale think I am go back on the hunt again.

gmathis

I’m seconding the SO jealous!

mpierce87

Wow, lucky find. I’m jealous!

Comments

Rabs

Score! :D

Ewa

oh wow. that is QUITE a find.

Adham

SO jealous!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

gmathis

I’m seconding the SO jealous!

mpierce87

Wow, lucky find. I’m jealous!

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com