I feel like I am cheating with this one. My best friend bought me a loaf of Toasted Coconut Bread from a Farmers Market and I thought this tea would be a perfect compliment. Boy, was I right. Yummy, light and creamy. Just enough coconut to say it was there and the vanilla and cream made this slightly sweet and definaetly smooth. I felt the bread was the hit of the show and the tea the supporting actor. If they both were bold then I feel it would have been overwhelming and thus uncomplimentary. A perfect pairing. Like an old married couple still in love.

Janefan

That combo sounds lovely, and the label photo is beautiful. Makes me wish I was on a beach right now!

mpierce87

I’m not in love with coconut, but this sounds really awesome.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It really was good and really it was like the coconut was in the background so don’t expect a big coconut flavor.

Caitlin

I absolutely love coconut so this combo sounds awesome!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Caitlin, I will send you some of this tea when I get your package out. Sorry, the bread you will have to find yourself. Not giving that stuff up. LOL :-)

Caitlin

Thanks! I look forward to tasting it!

Comments

Janefan

mpierce87

I’m not in love with coconut, but this sounds really awesome.

Caitlin

I absolutely love coconut so this combo sounds awesome!

Caitlin

Thanks! I look forward to tasting it!

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com