I don’t know I am really not tasting this. It tastes funny. I will try again and hope I can bump this up. I had such high hopes.:-(

Paul M Tracy

I just got a bag of this today in my order from 52teas. I too have high hopes because I need at least one winner out of my bargain 4-pack.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I hope you have better luck. Then again it could be my taste buds, I plan on trying again.

Paul M Tracy

Mine was actually very good this morning. I noticed you used 4.5 minutes but I went the full 6 min. Maybe a longer steep would help?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thanks for the tip. I will try again at the full steep time and report back. I really was hoping so much that it was user error. :-)

Comments

Paul M Tracy

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com