I love the underlying flavors in here, especially the almond. It is delicious and with a touch of cream and sweetener it helps take off the edge from the cayenne pepper. I love spicy food nothing usually deters me but I don’t do spicy for the sack of doing it. It truly has to make sense in what it is used in. I like it’s use in this tea but, and that is a BIG BUT it should have not stolen the show but rather played a small role for example maybe some stage scenery. If the pepper is taken down a few notches this tea would be a show stopper.

Cofftea

I’m not sure I’d add a “touch” of cream to any tea… I never go less than a TB of coffee creamer or 1/2 milk. To bring up the chocolate more (which in turn will make the pepper seem less), you may want to 86 the sweetener (I tried it once and I found that it dumbed down the chocolate), or try it completely neat. Hopes this helps you boost the rating:)

Comments

Cofftea

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com