Thank you The Quiet Life for allowing me to taste this wonderful tea.

I loved the flavor of this tea. The chocolate shines through and the mate makes for a rich malty taste. I LOVE the depth of and complexity of flavor in this tea. However, the caffeine was overwhelming have to have this in small bits.

WARNING Do not consume after taking Darvocet Wow, it will make your heart pop out of your chest. Yikes!!!

Cofftea

The caffeine point you make is interesting… I’ve heard it’s actually easier to digest, even people that can’t do coffee can do mate. Is it maybe just because you’re used to going caffeine free?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I really think it is because of the medication I took prior to drinking it. I really had a reaction. The heart was beating rapidly, it felt very much like I was over caffeinated. Although, I reduced my caffeine intake I didn’t completely stop so I don’t think that was it. I do plan on trying it again with no medication to see if that was the issue.

Cofftea

Oh yes, I’m very familiar w/ meds making you feel like crap. It bites. Do you have some ginger herbal tea? Maybe that would work:) I also like the combo of ginger and rose.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Ya know I actually don’t have Ginger tea but that does sound like a great idea.

Cofftea

I always have dried ginger root on hand- I mix it with green and white teas a lot.

52teas

PLEASE, do not let your heart pop out of your chest over our teas.

Cofftea

Yeah, if you die not only will we all be VERY sad, but unfortunately you won’t be able to drink any more tea:(

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Do not worry there will be no death or hearts beating out of their chests. I sm sure Frank would want to put a warning label of his teas if that happened. Such as…. “May cause sudden ejecction of heart from chest and followed by immediate death.” Unless this is like that Indiana Jones movie where removing the heart from the chest momentarily is safe if promptly replaced. LOL :-)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Sorry typos… “I am sure Frank would NOT want to put a warning label on his teas”

Cofftea

“is safe if promptly replaced. LOL :-)”… 5 SECOND RULE!:)

52teas

Yeah, that kind of warning would be great for sales.

Cofftea

That would be an AWESOME sales tactic for ManTeas:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Happy to be of assistance. :-)

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Ya know I actually don’t have Ginger tea but that does sound like a great idea.

52teas

PLEASE, do not let your heart pop out of your chest over our teas.

Cofftea

“is safe if promptly replaced. LOL :-)”… 5 SECOND RULE!:)

52teas

Yeah, that kind of warning would be great for sales.

Cofftea

That would be an AWESOME sales tactic for ManTeas:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Happy to be of assistance. :-)

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com