With all the raving I just had to try this one. I for one have always liked Cherry Coke but in moderation. So when I opened the package I immediately smelled what old fashioned Cherry Cola smelled like when I was a kid. I smelled all natural ingredients with nothing artificial. I was very excited to try it. So I took a sip and at the end of my sip I totally got that bubbly feeling everyone was talking about. Here is the thing, how is this possible? I think I would like to chill this and get some soda water as Cofftea has suggested before and see what happens. Since soda/pop should be cold I bet this would work. To me this is a confusing drink because everything in me says it should not taste this way and I can’t make it work mentally. It is similar to when Pepsi came out with Clear Pepsi and it although it tasted like Pepsi it wasn’t Pepsi and the brain couldn’t accept it because it was clear. I think I need to drink this more and get used to it. I feel I am rambling because this cup has got me all kinds of flabbergasted. I promise to come to this with a clear head later.

Boiling 8 min or more

It’s magic. =)

Cofftea

Frank, Can you come up w/ a Coke Blak tea for me?

52teas

That would be almost too ordinary for us, I think.

I’ll think about it.

Cofftea

How is a coffee flavored cola ordinary? And a coffee flavored cola flavored tea is even less ordinary:)

52teas

Well, now that you throw coffee into the mix…

52teas

I thought you meant Coke flavored black tea. I was assuming you misspelled “black”.

Oh, no no no no no no no=P This wonderful, yet stupidly discontinued, beverage:

Meghann M

Just read this post and I was another fan of Coke Blak. They used to carry it at the supermarket I worked at at target years ago. It was quite tasty! Not sure how itnwould translate in tea.

Cofftea

Meghann M- prior experience w/ teas flavored with the ingredients of Coke Blak tells me it would be AMAZING. Coffee flavored teas are AMAZING and while I haven’t had a cola flavored tea myself, this is getting good ratings, and I’ve had a rootbeer flavored tea (which is same in theory even though not in taste) and that was AMAZING as well.

Comments

52teas

It’s magic. =)

Cofftea

Frank, Can you come up w/ a Coke Blak tea for me?

52teas

That would be almost too ordinary for us, I think.

I’ll think about it.

52teas

Well, now that you throw coffee into the mix…

Oh, no no no no no no no=P This wonderful, yet stupidly discontinued, beverage:

Meghann M

Cofftea

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com