Bumping up for AWESOMENESS!!! I just made a pot of this and it turned out so well. Rich and creamy with that Irish Cream flavor I enjoy so well. I did try it with almond milk and I have to say it wasn’t bad but straight up is really the way to go. This is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Cofftea

Did this have the actual taste of the alcohol to it as well vs just an Irish Cream flavored creamer? I had a latte using rum syrup once that nailed the alcoholic taste, not just a “rum extract” kinda thing. It was the only time I’ve experienced that.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No, no alcohol flavor at all. It is sort of like the coffee creamer but much better and not at all artificial tasting. Just umm..ummm good!

Cofftea

Darn, it’s that “bite” I was hoping for to distinguish it from other similar teas.

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Cofftea

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com