Thank You Doulton for allowing me the chance to try this tea

I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It is delicious, slightly sweet, light on bergamont, mildly chocolately. Just very yummy! It smells great before and after. Gorgeous flavor!

I bet if Captain Jean Luke Picard wanted to change it up a bit he would say….“Chocolate Earl Grey…Hot!”. This is one I will be buying when I run out.

Meghann M

Love the Picard reference. My husband always quotes that no matter what tea I’m sipping. Glad to hear chocolate +Earl grey makes a good combination. Adding this to my shopping list!

Comments

Meghann M

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com