Bumped this up a few points. This time I used less tea and after it was steeped I used a little sweetener and some almond milk. It tamed the cayenne right down but left enough to give you a bite, it was delicious!

Cofftea

I find it interesting how different tea drinkers are. For me, less leaf and sweetner gives me a really wimpy chai. Maybe the difference is the almond milk.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I agree milk really dilutes a tea but the almond milk does not effect it in the same way. You should give it a shot and tell me your thoughts.

Cofftea

Actually, the sweetener is what dilutes it for me- not the milk… given that you compensate for it by increasing the steeping time slightly. I like my Smart Balance Milk just fine- I need it to lower my cholesterol anyway. Thanks though.

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Cofftea

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com