I am so sad I am just about out of this one. Maybe about 3 or 4 cups left. I have had this on hand for a while now and only drink it sparlingly, usually depending on mood and I needed a lift today so I reached for this one especially after I saw the new 52 Teas blend I want so bad, the Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish but can’t but now because I promised my husband I wouldn’t for a month. I am now 9 days in and counting, I want more tea so bad. Yes, I have a lot but I don’t care.

Wow, sorry for the rant and back to the tea. Despite the age of this tea it is still amazing, just like the first time I had it. It tastes like almond cookies and just warms you up and puts you in a good mood. I will have to restock once the ban on new tea is over.

Mel

“Yes, I have a lot but I don’t care.” I use that line to myself while considering to buy a tea or not! :)

Comments

Mel

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com