Okay so I finally mustered the courage to try this and was so curious on how I would like it based on the rave reviews. So here goes…

First time I made this it tasted like mildly fruity hot water with a touch of butter, but basically flavorless. I tried to steep it longer but no dice. However, I decided not to give up on this one figured it must have been my error in preparation. So I tried again despite knowing I haven’t had too much luck with fruity teas especially those that are green.

So I started from scratch with a little more tea and longer steep time, and BAM there was flavor. Now it was alright as fruity teas go for me but considering all the flavors that went into this I am surprised it wasn’t the train wreck I thought it might have been. (Sorry, Frank!) Although, the fruit base was doable I must say the sencha really made this one come to life for me. In the end it was that buttery taste I loved the most.

End Result: Ya did alright kid…ya did alright!

LiberTEAS

I am glad that it turned out good for you!