Signature Blend Pass 2/72

It is minty bu not overbaring. In general not a bad tea but not something I usually go for. I will not be keeping any of this for me. However, I am sure others will like this one more than I. It is a “It’s Not You, It’s Me Tea”

2/72?!?!?!?

2nd tea of 72 teas received in the box

Cofftea

And I thought you (via Frank) were generous!!! WOW!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I took part in the Adagio Signature Blends pass which includes 72 teas generously contributed by those taking part in the pass and I once I am done I will pass this box to the next person on the list with a few more teas of mine that I will include. It is bunches of fun. This is my second time.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh and Yes Frank is generous indeed. :-)

Cofftea

Oh… never heard of anything like that…

Cofftea

Hmmm TTB of just blends… Oh Jason! Hehe. =)

Meghann M

Wow, you’re trying all 72? I had a hard time narrowing down my selections to around 25 because I knew I’d never get through them all, nor would I enjoy them all. I give props to you for trying them all! Enjoy the TTB. I had it a few passes ago!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Meghann I was going to try them all but after careful consideration I changed my mind. There was just far too much in there and some I am certain I won’t enjoy so I decided to do the same as you and only take the ones really want to try.

Comments

Cofftea

2/72?!?!?!?

2nd tea of 72 teas received in the box

Cofftea

And I thought you (via Frank) were generous!!! WOW!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh and Yes Frank is generous indeed. :-)

Cofftea

Oh… never heard of anything like that…

Cofftea

Hmmm TTB of just blends… Oh Jason! Hehe. =)

Meghann M

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com