Yet again another tasty tea from ThePuriTea it is as promised. It has a peppery kick on the finish that lasts well after the sip which to me is AWESOME! It is rich and has a honey feel. I am starting to understand why they call themselves… The Puri Tea (Pure)

Lori

I have a sample of this and may try this one in the next couple of days. I highly recommend Puritea’s Oriental Beauty.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Lori, I bet it is good but I was concerned about buying it and not liking it since I don’t have a sample. It is pretty pricey to risk.

Comments

Lori

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com