Well, I took the plunge and bought a pound of this tea without even trying it. I did this based on how much AmazonV raved about this tea. Now, coming from a person that doesn’t like fruity tea much this is very impressive. It tastes just like a mango dessert we have in India. The mango is actually juicy if that is even possible. It is sweet and slightly creamy like yogurt without the sourness. I have a feeling slightly sweetened and iced it would be a fantastic and refreshing drink. Thanks for the great recommendation AmazonV. :-)

Caitlin

Their passion fruit tea is positively divine iced so I bet this is too!

AmazonV

YEA! i am so glad you like it, we like it hot, iced, for sniffing ;) we usually do cold brews, but hot brews have turned out well as well.

Comments

Caitlin

Their passion fruit tea is positively divine iced so I bet this is too!

AmazonV

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com