With everyones rave reviews I just had to get this, especially with the promotion going on. I will say they are good but the consistency and texture are different from most brownies I have had. It was sort of weird. Almost as if the mixture wasn’t mixed enough before baking. I also didn’t taste the white tea but I expected that. I just loved knowing it was in there. I bought 3 packages of these and I will eat them with the help of my hubby and daughter. I do however, wonder if all the rave reviews made me get my hopes up to high. I might have imagine these to be the most amazing brownies ever that maybe they could even clean my house for me or preform some other type of miracle. I have actually made a brownie using a mix from Trader Joes that was awesome called Truffle Brownie Mix. I would be ok to go with that after these are done. Although, I could imagine buying them again if on sale. Don’t get me wrong they are good but not as good as I was maybe hoping they would be.

LauraR

I love me some Trader Joe’s!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Ya know I feel like there is gelatin in here. I am finding random spots where there is a sticky jelly like substance. Weird!

LiberTEAS

Rachel: I think that is caramel. At least, that is what the sticky stuff tasted like to me. :)

Comments

LauraR

I love me some Trader Joe’s!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

LiberTEAS

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com