This one is kind of crazy. I taste so many things. I can taste the buttery flavor of the sencha, I can even taste the essence of watermelon but not sure if I can taste the raspberry. I am glad this isn’t tart at all since sometimes that happens with raspberry. It is sweet and buttery and sometimes a watermelon tea and other times tastes like a Watermelon Jolly Ranger which is AWESOME!

Cofftea

I’m gonna keep staring at this tasting note to keep me from caving on this week’s TOTW. lol

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It does look but I bet you will cave since you live chai so much. I bet it’s good too.

Cofftea

Actually I’m not going to cave cuz we’ll have left overs from the favors. I REALLY want to though.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh so you went with 52Teas for favors and it is this weeks tea of the week? If so cool!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Feel free to send some extra tea my way from the wedding if you have some. :-)

Cofftea

Yeah, Frank really came thru for us! Sorry hon but that won’t happen. We’ll portion the tea up and have the extra drank before I come home- you’ll just have to cave. :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh well, just thought I would ask.

Cofftea

You’ll get some tea soon- I gotta dive back into that box again, I’ve been too busy to try new teas.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I know what you mean… Me too :-)

Cofftea

It’s funny, I’m so busy planning a wedding and I’m not even the bride or MOH!:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Too funny but I bet it is tins of fun.

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Feel free to send some extra tea my way from the wedding if you have some. :-)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh well, just thought I would ask.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I know what you mean… Me too :-)

Cofftea

It’s funny, I’m so busy planning a wedding and I’m not even the bride or MOH!:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Too funny but I bet it is tins of fun.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com