Well, normally I never put in cream and sugar in my tea but I was really curious on how it would taste so I did. It actually tastes really good. However, since I am not really used to it I will probably stick with the straight up method. Nevertheless, it holds up well and would recommend others try it that way too, just to see what I mean. Glad I did it.

Jaime

Totally adding this to my shopping list!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Great choice, it’s AWESOME! I would also get…Milk Caramel, Mono Oolong, and Matcha Au Lait -Caramel all so VERY yummy!

Caitlin

I second the recommendation of this tea and matcha au lait – caramel – I haven’t had the others so I can’t comment

Comments

Jaime

Totally adding this to my shopping list!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Caitlin

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com