First, “Thank you, Jamie” for sending me this sample along with all the others, you are so generous.

I am so HAPPY I had the chance to try this tea, it is mostly plantain in flavor and slightly coconutty. I absolutely LOVE the raw green roobios tea I think mostly because the flavor of the green versus the red is more in the background. I find that the red is far more in your face. As such that means you really don’t have to over flavor the tea to get a nice balanced flavor. I can’t wait to try the rest of the raw bush teas. This is delicious and I will be buying it. Highly recommended!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

By the way I am typing this review while I sip on a Coconut Soy Earl Grey Creme Bubble Tea at Argo Tea in downtown Chicago. Yummy!

LiberTEAS

I prefer green rooibos too… I think it’s lighter and even has a little bit of a fruity quality to it … less of that woody taste.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

LiberTEAS

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com