Thank you Meghann for sending me this tea, I am very glad to have tried this.

I am not sure if I really like this as much as I hoped. I feel like I was reaching to taste the elderberry and I did, or at least I think I did but only a little. I plan on trying this again and playing with the leaf and steep times. I bet I can get to like it better.

Stay tuned…

gmathis

My Mema (grandmother-in-law) swears by elderberry extract for a fall and winter immune booster. Wonder if this version is strong enough to have similar medicinal effects. (The extract itself isn’t bad in fruit tea; I used Stash raspberry and it was OK.)

Comments

gmathis

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com