Thank you Doulton for sending me this tea.

I tasted the cinnamon and nutmeg. The flavors are really light. Unfortunately, I didn’t get an Eggnog flavor, I felt the roobios flavor was strongest then followed by a hint of the cinnamon and nutmeg. I will try other ways to make this and see if it improves in the future.

Jaime

Okay, the “rooibos, cinnamon, and nutmeg” sounds delicious…and the fact that it doesn’t taste like eggnog makes me want to try it more. Why, oh why, didn’t I find 52teas sooner?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

If you like I can send some your way the next time we do a swap if you like. Say sometime next month.

Jaime

You’re going to make me do a happy dance again, aren’t you? ;-) Sounds good to me!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Great, I figure by then we will both have a new stash of teas :-)

Jaime

Most assuredly!! Also, my local tea haunt sells about 50 Art of Tea blends. I can always get them to make up a few sample bags of ones you’re interested in (I usually don’t keep those on hand, I just drink them in-shop!).

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

What a great idea and so very generous of you. BTW, check out my cupboard and start sending in your requests so I can get a jump start. Otherwise, life gets a hold of me and I just never know where I may end up. :-)

Paul M Tracy

This would be tricky. You’d need some way to get an “eggy/creamy” feel. The cinnamon and nutmeg alone sounds pretty good.

Jaime

Rachel, I understand completely! Please do the same; I’ll start a pile for you!

Comments

Jaime

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Great, I figure by then we will both have a new stash of teas :-)

Paul M Tracy

Jaime

Rachel, I understand completely! Please do the same; I’ll start a pile for you!

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com