First, Thank you LiberTEAS for sending me some of this tea and with that said… DANG!!! This is some good stuff. I am so happy I ordered it anyway. I have ordered from Frank 3 times this month and the month isn’t even over yet. I told my husband I have another man in my life and before I could even finish my sentence he said…“Tell Frank I said Hi” we then both cracked up. Nevertheless, this delivers what it promises. I taste the white chocolate, vanilla, and spearmint very well and the flavors dance happily together. The honeybush adds to the flavor profile without taking over which I appreciate the most. Another winner from Frank, way to go!

Boiling 8 min or more
Cofftea

Um Rachel, not to make your wallet (or hubby lol) feel bad… but it’s only half over… me thinks you (and I and us all) are in trouble.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Tell me about it. :-)

Jaime

Cofftea, I’ve been thinking that myself!

52teas

Had to let my wife read this one. She got a chuckle out of it too. Said she understands, she loves my tea too.

LENA

lol…too funny!

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Tell me about it. :-)

Jaime

Cofftea, I’ve been thinking that myself!

52teas

LENA

lol…too funny!

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com