Thank you Meghann for sending me this wonderful tea amoung the others in my surprise package from you. :-)

I have been wanting to try this forever and I am so glad I finally tried it. It is yummy, yum, yum! I can’t believe it is decaf. I haven’t had too many decaf teas because I have not liked them all so much but this makes me think I like a decaf tea. I just have to hunt for the right one.

Deliciously vanilla!

~lauren.

Awww, just seeing this tea reviewed here brought back lovely memories! My friends & I drank this all the time at a local Barnes & Noble Starbucks cafe …! I have to see if I can get some of this tea again!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I remember seeing this years ago too but when I saw decaf I thought I better not since I normally had terrible luck in that department and now they don’t carry this in the Barnes and Noble stores, a bummer but I suppose an order is in order. :-)

~lauren.

Yes, this decaf bagged tea is one of the best! Nostalgia & Friends plus it does taste YUM! I do need to reorder this one ….

Comments

~lauren.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

~lauren.

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com